Dreadbox Pedals Lamda Low Pass Filter
The Dreadbox Lamda is an all analog Low Pass filter pulled straight from the amazing Murmux synthesizer. Handmade is Greece with the Synth Junkie in mind. Sine wave oscillation here you come! Just start turning the RESO knob to unlock those funky notes! The Lamda works great with just about any instrument and is slowly becoming a must-have for guitarist worldwide! Sounds Cheap Music is proud to be the 1st Authorized USA Dreadbox Dealer.
- 24db / octave Low Pass Filter
- Generates a nice sine wave oscillation
- Accepts inputs up to 5Vpp
- Compatible with expression pedal or CV input (on LPF)
- It's also great for keyboard instruments
- Knobs: Mix / Cut off / Resonance
- Works with any Boss style 9V power supply
- (center negative) not included
- True bypass
- Includes Dreadbox T-Shirt
No reviews. Be the first to write one!