Electro-Harmonix Microsynth Synthesizer
From the classic vintage sounds of the great early Moog synthesizer to custom creations, the Electro-Harmonix Microsynth creates fat analog synth sounds heard on classic recordings by some of the finest musicians in the world. Compact ten-slider layout lets the sonically adventurous guitarist dial in a virtually limitless array of analog synthesizer sounds: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed effects.
- True bypass
- All analog design
- 2-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
No reviews. Be the first to write one!