Gretsch G9470 Clarophone Banjo-Ukulele
New and Improved! Now Featuring: Round-Rod Brass Tone Ring, REMO Renaissance Head and Grover® Tuning Machines! With a sparkling good-time sound and feel the Gretsch G9470 Clarophone Banjo-Uke displays solid modern craftsmanship while authentically evoking the company's innovative banjo models of the early 20th century. Sized like a concert ukulele, the Clarophone Banjo-Uke, or banjolele, is the perfect travelling companion for the banjo enthusiast and is commonly tuned GCEA ("C Tuning") or ADF#B ("D Tuning"), with a re-entrant 4th string. It has a maple plywood rim and resonator for increased volume. The hard maple neck and fingerboard has pearloid position markers for precise fingering. This Clarophone Banjo-Uke is a splendid Southern surfeit of outstanding sound, performance and value for established artist, seasoned player and eager student alike.
- Body Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Antique Semi-Gloss Maple Stain
- Neck Shape: Vintage "U"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Antique Semi-Gloss Maple Stain
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 15.5" (394 mm)
- Headstock: 1920's Gretsch® 2x2
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Maple/Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast
- String Nut: Plastic
- 8" Remo Renaissance Head
- Round-Rod Brass Tone Ring
- 12 Brackets
- Dual Coordinating Rods
- Maple Flat-Back Resonator
No reviews. Be the first to write one!