Malekko Ekko 616 MKII Delay
- The modulation range has been massaged to allow much finer tuning for a more balanced overall effect
- The MIX pot now allows louder effect levels
- Improved buffering circuit resulting in flat response and allows hotter inputs, which makes it great for keyboard or outboard use!
- Redesigned protection circuit for enhanced component safety
- These changes add up to a dirtier, stranger, uglier, more flexible and unmusical analog delay. Even the original LOFI EKKO 616 can appreciate that! AND at the same low price! Awesome!
At Malekko, we are constantly looking at ways to improve our products. We enhanced our EKKO 616 using the highest quality components to provide you the ultimate expression of our vision, then removed some of them to create the LOFI EKKO 616 MKII. Enjoy. Well, I say, enjoy. Current draw is 50mA and operates on a 9V battery or optional 9VDC neg tip regulated power supply.
No reviews. Be the first to write one!