StoneDeaf FX SD-EP1 Expression Pedal
Take control of your StoneDeaf effects. The EP-1 expression delivers the ultimate in tone flexibility for the Trashy Blonde, Fig Fumb and PDF-1. Just plug in to the expression port of any StoneDeaf pedal to create Wah-Wah, Phaser, Frequency sweeps and a spectrum of other tonal changes.
- Foot Controlled Tone Control Mode: Can be used to control bass, mid and treble boosts and cuts on the fly during performance providing a huge tonal landscape to play with.
- Manual Phaser Mode: Controls the scooped filter for the parametric or paracentric circuitry of our pedals enabling foot controlled phasing sounds, controlled by the speed of the sweep of the foot. This is the opposite effect of a Wah filtering.
- Wah Wah Mode: allows the expression pedal to be used as a Wah Wah pedal to get some amazing Wah Wah sounds by controlling the boosted filter of the parametric or paracentric circuitry of our pedals. With its wide frequency sweep it goes much further than a standard off the shelf Wah Wah pedal so the user can get a wide range of wah tones using the bandwidth switch as well.
- FreqFreq Knob: can be used to dial in the exact same setting of the Freq Knob that are on the parametric or paracentric pedal you are controlling using the EP-1. The benefit of this is when you turn off the expression pedal you can go back to your original setting on for example the “Trashy Blonde” which you might want to do once you have finished playing with the expression pedal.
- Adjustable Sweep: allows controls for the resistance of the sweep using the two bolts at either side of the tread plate.
- Led Light: One thing we found is that on most expression pedals you can’t see when they are on which is a bit stupid, so we’ve decided to put an ultra-bright led so you can see when the EP-1 is on or off.
- Versatile Power: 9v Power socket which will accept standard (BOSS style) 9v negative polarity power supply and a battery drawer which enables convenient to access the battery without unscrewing the pedal.
- Custom manufactured steel enclosure: We have opted to manufacture our own enclosure here in the UK made from steel rather than the far-eastern enclosures that nearly every other manufacturer opts for.
- Grippy Tread: Our grippy tread is fantastic because it allows any type of footwear to be used with our expression pedal. Sometimes rubber on rubber can slip but with this its never going to slip
No reviews. Be the first to write one!