TC Electronic Ditto Looper
An incredible mini looper for the masses. TC Electronic set out to build an amazing, straight-forward, affordable looper and they did just that. Introducing the Ditto. It's simplisitic design may seem minimal at first, but this little box has everything you've ever needed in a looper. It includes features such as: record, undo, redo, stop, and erase. Whether you're building loops, creating soundscapes, changing parts, or playing over your favorite new riff, the Ditto does it all with ease.
Sound quality will never be an issue. The TC Electronic Ditto records in 24 bit uncompressed high quality audio, so you'll never be disappointed with your playback. The controls are simple and made with players in mind. You press once to record, press once again to play the loop. Press once to add another layer of sounds (something you can keep repeating until you run out of ideas). You press and hold to Undo a layer and press and hold again to Redo. Press twice to stop, after which you can press and hold to clear the loop.
Simplicity isn't the only great feature of the Ditto. TC Electronic designed this looper to stay "true to tone". This means your dry signal is never converted to digital. You'll also never have to worry about losing your loops. Once the Ditto is unplugged or bypassed, it automatically saves your loop. This means your music stays stored and is ready to go in any situation.
- The guitar player's looper - made for guitarists by guitarists
- Dirt simple looping - and nothing but looping
- True bypass and Analog-Dry-Through
- 5 minutes of looping
- Undo / Redo function
- Unlimited overdubs
- 24-bit uncompressed high quality audio
- Ultra-small footprint, requires 9V DC adapter (sold separately)*
- *Please note that Ditto Looper has no battery compartment, and you cannot connect a USB power supply to the USB port. A conventional power supply is required for operating this product.
No reviews. Be the first to write one!